Raydium and the Wootrade Network Join Forces to Drive Token Liquidity
Raydium and Wootrade Partner to Improve RAY and WOO liquidity across DeFi and CeFi venues
Raydium has set out from Day One to drive liquidity throughout the Solana ecosystem. However we also realize that expanding liquidity for the RAY token itself is essential to furthering the reach of Raydium to wider communities and achieving our primary objective. This is why we’re excited to announce our partnership with Wootrade.
With the help of Wootrade, Raydium takes a big step forward towards propelling greater liquidity, project development, and expansion of the Solana ecosystem. Wootrade is a digital asset liquidity pool that provides market making and zero-fee transactions on more than 20 exchanges and institutions around the world, currently processing between $100m to $500m in volume across its entire network every day.
In partnership with Wootrade:
- On June 28th, at approx 12:00 UTC, Raydium will launch a WOO-USDC liquidity pool, with trading for WOO (SPL wrapped) going live on Raydium and Serum.
- On June 29th, RAY will be listed throughout the Wootrade Network and launched across global partner exchanges.
- Raydium will be one of the first projects tradable on WOO X after launch.
WOO X and the WOO token:
WOO X is Wootrade’s upcoming exchange and professional trading UI, where the WOO token can be used to acquire exclusive benefits on WOO X and throughout the Wootrade network. WOO stakers are eligible for zero-fee trading, which provides access to over 40 assets with deep liquidity. Wootrade was founded by Kronos Research, one of the top quantitative trading firms in the world generating $10–15 billion in daily trading volume, with the goal of democratizing access to the best-in-class liquidity, trading and yield generation strategies through various products. Raydium will be one of the first projects to be tradable on WOO X.
Upcoming WOO X Dates:
- WOO X Open Beta launch was on June 25th, featuring spot trading
- WOO X Mobile Beta coming end of July
- WOO X Futures in Q3, 2021
Make sure to follow the official Wootrade channels below for updates!